BENEFICE OF MITFORD AND HEBRON
RELAXATION OF COVID HEALTH AND SAFETY REGULATIONS
From 5th September the Covid Health and Safety regulations have been relaxed in both church buildings as follows:-
- Booking IS NOT required for any service.
- Please continue to sanitise hands before entering the building
- Please a) either use the QR code displayed in the building or give your contact details to the ushers on duty. *
- We have reduced the social distancing but PLEASE no physical contact with each other, unless you are in a family group.
- Face masks will continue to be worn **
- Some limited singing will take place within a service but with face masks in place.
- There will be some dedicated space at the back of the building to accommodate those who wish to be nearer the door for ease of access/exit.
- Please inform the ushers if you a) are exempt from wearing a face mask for medical reasons and /or b) if you wish to be seated at the back of the building.
PLEASE be respectful of each other and continue to take responsibility for your own safety and that of others.
* This is personal choice , but by complying, we all help to keep one another safe.
** Those leading, preaching, speaking from the front or singing as part of the music group will remove their masks when appropriate to do so.